Sunday, July 13, 2008

365: 61

I have hands just like myDad's...which is great if you're a man :). My mother had long thin fingers with beautiful fingernails and my brother and sister got them (what does my brother need them for??). But I have a different perspective after talking to my sister in law. She was involved in a mother's group at church and during a discussion they had to say what their best feature was. One woman said her hands, because they have held the hand of her husband, held and cared for her child, etc. It reminded that everything is based on your perspective of it and it can be positive if you choose to see it that way :).

1 comments:

Left Coast Wifey said...

I don't think you should be ashamed of your hands at all! Your S.I.L.'s story is very touching... but you should also think that since you and your Dad have the same hands, you can always look at them and think of him even though you are not together....