Sunday, August 24, 2008

365: 103

Since The Hubs is still recovering from his hospital stay and I had to work over the weekend, my in laws offered to pick up Monkey and take him for the weekend. Now to my brain this made absolute perfect sense, Monkey would be in great hands and have a blast seeing his cousins and other family. My heart, however, was being irrational :). I sat and rocked Monkey before his afternoon nap and couldn't stop crying. He just laid in my arms, drinking his bottle and looking at me like "Okay Lady, what is the problem here? You seem to be leaking from the face..." After he was done, when he usually puts up a good fight before giving into sleep, he instead put his head on my chest, looked up at me a few times, and quietly went to sleep. Quite a perceptive little guy. It was hard seeing him go, but he had a great weekend!

0 comments: