Sunday, August 24, 2008

365: 105

So glad to have the Monkey back home! My mother in law came in and said he'd fallen asleep on the way, after he'd drank a bottle. She went to go get him and came back in carrying a drowsy Monkey whom I snatched right up. He held out his arms to the Hubs, Hubs picked him up and Monkey gave a little hiccup....then projectile vomited all over the Hubs...twice! Poor Hubs, I laugh out loud thinking about it and he still doesn't see the humor in it :).
After Grandma and Grandpa left, we headed out to a new park we'd heard lots about...and it is amazing! My camera died shortly after we got there, but I will try to get more pictures of it later. It has a huge walking track around a lake, several different playgrounds, and two tall slides build into the side of hill! But overall, swings are still #1:

0 comments: