Tuesday, August 5, 2008

365: 86

We are lucky to have the most awesome discount bookstore, Foozles, near us (I look up the store and the only other one I found was in TN). They have all kinds of books but they have an amazing kids section with cooks ranging from $2.99 and up. One time when I was leaving, the cashier asked if I had seen the book "You Are My I Love You." I welled up reading it (I still do), and bought every copy they had. Target sells the book for $16, but I paid much, much less. Monkey and I go every so often to check it out and this week we found a very cute book called:
I loved the illustrations and the message of the story (the things that make you different make you special). I expecially loved when Solomon meets a very important movie maker, any idea who it is :)?

0 comments: