Thursday, August 21, 2008

365: 97

On my way home from work Saturday morning, The Hubs called and told me he was having trouble breathing, felt dizzy, and his finger tips felt numb. I got home, packed up him and Monkey and headed to the Emergency Room. When we got there , he was running a temp of 103 and his oxygen level was a little low. They ran a bunch of tests and labs, started IV fluids and 2 IV antibiotics and decided to admit him. Since nothing was touching his fever, they admitted him to the ICU. Luckily, we called The Hub's folks and they came up to help out, taking Monkey back to our house so I could stay with him. His temp stayed between 101-104 for over 36 hours. I joked with him that it was a Saturday night and we had a baby sitter and this was our big night out :).

0 comments: