Sunday, September 14, 2008

365: 124

So I was taking Monkey to stay with his grandparents this weekend because I have to work and The Hubs was on call for an install for work (aka: working from home unless called to go in, lots of furious typing, occasional cursing, and multiple acronyms that I don't understand). I was almost to the end of our 1 1/2 hour drive when The Hubs calls and says the install is being canceled due to Hurricane Ike. Since we were there, my in laws offered to keep him for the night and The Hubs could come get him the next day, which was a lot nicer than showing up at their door, saying Hello and Goodbye and leaving again :).

Monkey's new favorite thing is a toothbrush, not only does it help sooth the gums with his two new teeth coming in, it also makes an excellent drumstick!
His future dentist will be so proud...

0 comments: