Friday, November 28, 2008

365: 198

Oh glorious iPod shuffle, because of you I am a singing, dancing, cleaning machine! Since I had to work the Holiday and Monkey was feeling better and off to daycare, I spent today cleaning, hanging pictures, and gathering stuff to take to the post office and Goodwill...all while singing loud and off key :). While dropping stuff off at Goodwill, I stepped in to take a look around and found this:
Yes, ladies and gentleman, that would be a code cart designed for children to PLAY with! I can see the scene unfolding now, Cabbage Patch Kid is flatlining so Buzz Lightyear calls the code, Rainbow Bright intubates and GI Joe gives chest compressions! Who looked at this prototype and thought "What a great idea!"? My friend wondered if maybe the reason it was at Goodwill is because some poor child was so traumatized by the inability to bring back Barbie that she had to give it away.

0 comments: