Thursday, December 18, 2008

365: 220

Thanks to Picnik, I got to show my love and appreciation for The Hubs by making him the star of our screensaver :). Tonight was so much fun! Monkey and I met the Hubs at my new favorite place, Red Robin (it's very kid friendly & the Bruschetta Chicken Burger is beyond wonderful!). Afterward we headed over to Great Mall and Foozles, a huge discount bookstore, to look for AudioBooks for our Indy trip (we got Marley & Me). Finally we stopped by their glorious indoor playground to let Monkey run around. I just took him last week when he was mainly crawling and he pretty much hung out wherever you set him. Now that he is walking, he is all over the place! I am in awe at the change in him in just a week, but walking is a pretty life changing skill :). All that walking made for a tired Monkey, he was aslepp before we left the parking lot:

0 comments: