Sunday, January 4, 2009

365: 221

We did our Christmas tonight (12/19) since we are going to be leaving for Indy in a few days, although if it would have been up to The Hubs we would have done it several days ago. Monkey still doesn't quite get Christmas yet and after he opened his stocking, he was pretty much done and ready for bed.
This year The Hubs did a "Stocking Extravaganza" since stockings are my favorite part of Christmas (we usually do stockings and one gifts for each other). My stocking overflowed into another bag and he brought it out in a laundry basket...I say he was trying to get out of wrapping but he swears he planned it this way :). After we got Matthew tucked in we spent a little time snuggling and reminiscing about Christmases past...and of course I had to get my yearly "Hubs with a bow on his head" picture :).

0 comments: