Thursday, January 8, 2009

365: 233

12/31/2008I have to honest and say we were not party animals this New Years... I was scheduled to work and I had a feeling that The Hubs and Monkey would be asleep at midnight. After dropping Auntie Jess off at the airport, I headed to the doctors office thinking I had a sinus infection. On my way there I got a call from Monkey's daycare saying he'd gotten sick twice already this morning. The Hubs got off early and went to pick him up while I finished up at the doctors office. I ended up having pneumonia, a sinus infection, and ear infections in both ears. I got home and was snuggling a pale but fiesty Monkey on the couch and talking to The Hubs when he said "He doesn't seem like he feels too bad..." As soon as he said that, Monkey yarfed all over himself, me, and the couch. Since The Hubs is a sympathetic vomiter, I grabbed up Monkey and headed to his room. Long story short, we were all in bed by 9 o'clock and snoozing away when the ball dropped. Oh well, I will have a better plan for next year :)!

0 comments: