Saturday, January 17, 2009

365: 246

01/13/09
Tonight was supposed to be a baby shower for a friend/coworker of mine but we ended up having to improvise a little since her baby decided to come a few weeks early :). We picked up Mexican food and just sat around holding babies (another friend brought her 2 month old baby girl too) and talking, it was a great time. I had to wait until my friend had her baby (since they weren't going to find out what it was) before I could order her my new favorite go to baby gift:
I found these blankets on ebay when looking for one for Monkey and ended up getting him one for his birthday. I love them because they are bigger than your average tag blanket (Monkey sleeps covered up with his every night) but small enough that you can take them in the car or into the store. The lady who makes them (her shop is called Rubby Bubbys) always throws in some extras for me, like these hand made cards.

0 comments: