Friday, April 3, 2009

365: 315

03/23/09
After working all night, I headed back to pick up Monkey and go back to the doctors office since he is again pulling on his ears. Again, he got the 2 shots of antibiotic and this time we got a referral for an Ear Nose and Throat doc since Monkey has been battling ear infections for almost two months now. I tried to sweet talk the nurse and see if we had to wait the 20 minutes after the shots to have her check for a reaction. I thought we were safe since he has had so many without a reaction. Sure enough, 10 minutes later, his legs got swollen and red. By this point he was exhausted and dozed off in my arms. Being the big, independent man that he is now, I don't get the chance to rock him as much as I used to, so I had no problem staying an extra 30 minutes until his rash cleared up and they let us go home :).

0 comments: