Friday, April 3, 2009

365: 319

03/27/09

The Hubs has been being very secretive. And the Hubs isn't the best liar. But for the life of me, I have no idea what he is up to! For the last week or so, he has been driving me nuts with something that is going on this weekend. I have done things below my standards to try and figure out what it is. Finally last night, the Hubs told me to pack a bag for Monkey and to grab my sleep mask. We loaded up in the car and on went the mast until we got to our location...the airport parking garage! I had no idea who was coming and didn't even see a flight from Indy (where my family is) on the arrival screen. Turns out whoever was coming had a flight delay so we entertained ourselves:
Finally a plane pulled up and one of the very last people off was...My mom! She flew in as a little surprise for my upcoming birthday and yes, I cried like a baby :).

0 comments: