Friday, April 3, 2009

365: 324

04/01/09
After working all night, I had to go to a 2 hour diversity training seminar (which was pretty interesting...what amazed me is that I don't remember 2 hour college lectures going that fast!), had to run some errands on the way home, and literally collapsed into bed around 11:30. I was startled awake by my phone ringing and got that "oh no" feeling when I saw that it was Monkey's daycare. Sure enough, our little man found a way to hurt the one part of his body scheduled for surgery on Friday... he fell against a table and split his ear open!
It was deep enough and bleeding enough that we headed over to the urgent care, where they cleaned out and wrapped it up (which was a 3 person effort) but luckily they decided not to do stitches. The Hubs and I took bets on how long he'd keep his headband on... he slept through the night with it! He will probably always have a little divit in his ear lobe, my little April Fool :).

0 comments: