Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 3rd, 2009

A Tale of Two Kitties
For our first anniversary The Hubs and I decided to adopt two very sweet little brothers, Jack and Cole. And like most brothers, their personalities are quite different. Cole has the patience of a saint and is a total lover. He lets Monkey wrestle him and appreciates any time you sit and pet him, be it 5 minutes or an hour. Jack is more....well, he quite the drama queen. He meows and scratches at the door at 5 a.m. to be fed (although there is some food left in his bow he needs fresh food...RIGHT NOW!) and avoids Monkey like the plague. The other day I was checking my e-mail and heard the hallway floor creak like someone was walking down the hall: it was Jack... I think I may need to invest in a kitty treadmill :). But occasionally Jack will reward your effort with a quick 5 minute snuggle and then he is off...and it makes me wonder if he helping me prepare for the those pesky teenage years with Monkey. But I do love my boys, all four of them :).

0 comments: