Tuesday, October 21, 2008

365: 163

What a day! Monkey went back to daycare today since he is almost completely over his viral hives (his splotches get bright red when is mad though!). I took advantage of the day by picking up the house and heading to the walk-in clinic since I felt one of my monumental sinus infections coming on. Sure enough, I have a sinus infection and ear infections in both ears. The Hubs also has an ear infection...I feel like we're all just falling apart :). The good news is that I got put on call at work, which is my first time since I started there 4 years ago! When I went to pick Monkey up from daycare they told me about his unpleasantness:
One of his little classmates thought those chubby little cheeks looked tasty and tried to take a bite of them! Poor guy, he's got a nice little bite mark just in time for Halloween :).

0 comments: