Tuesday, October 21, 2008

365: 164

Oh no....not again!
Poor Monkey, it not enough that he is getting in his molars but he got bitten.
Again.
On the same cheek.
By a different kid!
The teacher though the other kid was going to give him a kiss...poor guy! Oh well, chicks dig scars, right :)?

I am one of those dorky people who love school supplies and could do a lot of damage in a place like Office Max :). One of my favorite things is getting a new calender and writing down all the birthdays, anniversaries, and such. I have a monthly calender I carry and would be completely lost without. Two years ago, my sister covered one with masking tape and drew all over it, I loved it! Last year I decided to make my own cover with scrapbook paper and cover it with clear box tape:
Since I already have meetings and stuff planned for January, I went out and get started on my new one for 2009:
The quote on the front is from the song that The Hubs and I danced to at our wedding, but I think it applies to both my boys: "Where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it every day and I know that I am the luckiest," The Luckiest by Ben Folds.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Umm. Wow. That's a dangerous school you've got your kiddo at. I didn't realize G-town was such a tough hood! Glad he can hold his own :)