Sunday, March 8, 2009

365: 297

03/06/09
ook Monkey to the mall and grocery today where he literally was like a one man parade. He now loves to wave and yell "Hi!" at everyone :)
My good friend Rainy is getting hitched and since she has a lot going on right now, I offered to address her invites for her. I jokingly told her that if we were having a beauty contest or running a marathon, she would totally win. However, if there is a handwriting competition, I would kick her butt :). Tonight I got started on "Operation Carpal Tunnel" and finished half of them :)! I told her I am going to keep the address list to work the reception:
"Hey Jim and Joan, how are the kids? How the new place over on Euclid?"

1 comments:

Melanie said...

hilarious! and impressive. And I agree that you have some of the neatest handwriting I've ever seen!