Thursday, March 5, 2009

365: 296

03/05/09
I am about a week behind, but I wanted to get today's pics in and will hopefully get caught up tomorrow :).

After several days of working, I was really looking forward to some time with Monkey today. I decided to get out the ball pit that he got for Christmas and set it up for a few days. Several minutes of inflating it (thank to hand pump) and it was good to go. Monkey liked it....but was much more interested in the hand pump:
Our friends Jenny and baby Josie stopped by and we had a great visit while Monkey took a great nap:
The highlight of my day? I was on the phone with the Hubs who was on his was home from work, laying on my side on the floor with Monkey sitting on my knee. Monkey stands up, walks over to my face, and gives me a smooch! No more open mouth baby kisses, he puckered up and gave me a real kiss...twice :). I cried, it totally caught me off guard and was one of those "Oh, you really like me! And not just because I change and feed you!" moments :).

0 comments: