Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 7th, 2009

Since I am on my "sleeping, spend an hour with my favorite boys, working" schedule, I had to go back to the archives...from last month :). Upon arriving to work on part of my floor that was under construction I saw this lovely piece of artwork painted on the giant plastic barrier sectioning off the under constructions rooms:
Originally this guy (we called him Mr. Pringles Man, given the striking resemblance) had no mustache and was frowning. We brought this to the attention of Awesome Night Shift Maintance Man Darrell who promptly made Mr Pringles Man look a little more kid friendly. After coming out of a patients room around 3 a.m. I saw that Awesome Darrell had made Pringles Man a girlfriend "so he wouldn't be lonely..."After coming home and hitting the sack, I got this lovely picture mail from the amazingly talented day shift nurses and CA's who were giving Mr. Pringles Man a little make over! What a stallion!
One of the millions of reason I love my job :)

0 comments: