Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9th, 2009

After working the weekend and my regular scheduled days, today was my much anticipated "Day Home With Monkey." I am so grateful for the schedule I have, I love that Monkey gets the social interaction of daycare a few days a week, a few days a week home with me, and weekends (most of the time) with both The Hubs and I. I love our Thursdays though. After much playing and errand running, nap time came and Monkey fought sleep hard. After he'd finally given in, I peeked in to check on his and saw this:
Mass evacuation of the crib!

I fell asleep after reading to Monkey with him nestled on my shoulder, a treat we don't get much anymore. The Hubs told me that he loved seeing it, it had been so long and that it reminded him of when he first came home. He was tipping the scales at a little less than 5 pounds then and was just a little warm lump on your chest when he'd fall asleep. Now he is this running, laughing, little bundle of boy, not even a baby anymore :).

0 comments: