Friday, October 16, 2009

10.15.09

Okay, I will admit, I have a problem with consistency but after reading the hilarious musings of my friend, coworker, and awesomely proud dog parent Becky, I have decided to get back on the bandwagon for the one or two of you reading this :).

Life has been pretty exciting around here, yesterday Monkey and I were quite the social butterflies :). We met our friends Nikki and Johnathon at Wonderscope, which is an old elementary school that they have renovated into a Children's Museum. Each classroom has different themes and in almost 3 hours we still didn't see all of it.
Afterwords Nikki and I watch with great amusement as our boys devoured corn on the cob with more than a little enthusiasm! We headed home for nap time where Monkey has decided he is done with diapers, but not so much ready for using the potty either. It leaves us in a precarious situation...and low on clean sheets for his bed. Then we were off to our good buddy Davis's 3rd birthday party:
Davis is such an amazing guy and this has been a busy year for him, but there is one thing I know, he has such a big heart. He shares everything with Monkey and lives to impress and amuse his sister. Oh, and while we sang him Happy Birthday, this showman blew one candle out at a time during the song to keep the suspense going!
Monkey was first in line for a hat...not because the boy loves hats but because he knew "wear hat = get cake" and that boy would give you the diaper off his butt for cake :)!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Doesn't sound like it would be too hard to get the diaper off his butt. :) Honey was in that stage too--super annoying. I honestly can't tell you what we did to get through it! I would call her potty-trained now!

You can do it!

Becky Jones said...

I love reading your blog! I will try my best to keep you accountable to keep posting your thoughts and pictures of your beautiful monkey! :-)

Where is this Wonderscope you speak of? It sounds fun!

Livingstons said...

I love all the Stephanie I can get...