Saturday, October 17, 2009

10.16.09

Ladies and gentleman, I have to come clean.
I was not totally faithful....to my celebrity free card.

What is a celebrity free card? Well, for the Hubs and I, it is that one special celebrity who if they show up at your doorstep and profess their undying love for you, you have your spouse's full permission to run off with them. For several years, mine was Ryan Reynolds:
But then Ryan went and married Scarlett Johansson and I thought to me myself, "Do I really want a guy like him if he married a girl like her?" After watching "The Proposal" last night, my answer is, emphatically, YES :)! Not because he looks like this:
though that is no eye sore, let me tell ya...but I love when he looks like this:
and no one delivers a deadpan, one liner like that man :). Oh Ryan, I am so sorry!

2 comments:

Becky Jones said...

that was a yummy post. :-) i think i might have just drooled a little on my keyboard.

LA said...

I second the drooling on the keyboard.