Thursday, February 11, 2010

02.04.10

Don't get me wrong, I love living in the Midwest and experiencing each of the four seasons. I love the snow, I happily chuck sandbags in my trunk and use my 4 Wheel Drive so that I get about 2 miles per gallon. It is worth it to see the snow falling gracefully and the way it illuminates everything at night. However, this year is getting a little out of hand. I mean I drove to work in Blizzard Warning for crying out loud. And now I am afraid PETA might show up at my door for the horrible plan of action I had against the groundhog if he saw his shadow.
Cabin fever has got me coming up with all kinds of fun things to keep Monkey entertained and not feel like I could give a synopsis of each show on Nick Jr that day :). So today we put up a tent in the living room. And filled it with balls. Then added books, a blanket, a pillow, and Monkey's BFF Syrup the pig. Then we added construction equipment to move the balls. I finally had to say no when Monkey asked for water to start a construction equipment car wash.
I think the cabin fever is making us a little crazy...