Thursday, February 11, 2010

02.10.10

Today was a rare day when I was home and awake during the day and Monkey had daycare so I got to get a bunch of stuff done. One of my fun tasks was making his Valentines for his class... not such a big undertaking since there are 9 kids and 3 teachers :). I had him fingerpaint with Crayola ColorWonder paint and then cut hearts out of it. Since we had all the supplies at home, we only paid for the suckers:
The Hubs came home with a present and decided he wanted to give me my Valentines gift early:
(Angels singing)
We have one of these bad boys in our breakroom at work and ever since we got it, I have been making my own ice tea and drinking that instead of soda. We enjoyed a few cups of coffee and then I got online and ordered my new favorite ice tea flavor:
Yes I got a coffee maker for Valentines Day and I love it :)!

0 comments: