Thursday, February 11, 2010

02.11.10

With Monkey having less than stellar behavior at his first trip to Toddler Story Time (I am his mother and I adore him and even I was appalled!) and no nap, I was more than a little nervous taking him to meet up with some of my coworkers and their kiddos tonight. I am so glad we did, Monkey was a gentleman and I had a great time!
Part of the reason I love my job is getting to help people, learning new things, and all that it entails...but part of why I love my job so much is because I get to work with amazing people like these lovely ladies. You couldn't ask for more supportive, inspiring, and hilarious people than the ones I get to work with every day.
On the way home, we stopped at a Quik Trip to pick up some Gatorade and Ice cream for the ailing Hubs. When Monkey saw where we were he immediately said "Chocolate Milk and Nonut!! Pleeeeeeese??" I have bought him chocolate milk and a donut at a gas station ONCE in his life, it must have made an impression. He was out so cold when we got home that I took his coat off, carried him upstairs, changed his diaper and put PJ's on him and he didn't stir!

0 comments: